Thursday, July 16, 2009

..hOpeless romantic..

..i am a princess of no one,who dreams of living in a place called 'HEART', a dreamer of a good fairytale love story of my own and a searcher of my destiny..
Agapi mou
..i am a dreamer of a man who'll proudly shout to the world that i am he's only woman,whom he is not ashamed of introducing me to his family and friends,whom will serve as my 'knight in the shining armor' and defend me not because he just wanted me,but because he needs me as his woman,whom will lend me his shoulders in times of my pains,whom will i adore not because he is cute nor handsome but because he is nice and sweet,whom i would see the future with,whom will appreciate and accept the whole me,whom will share secrets with me,whom will render patience and loyalty,whom will give me his sweet kisses and hugs,whom will not afraid of showing his tears,my LOVER,and most specially whom will make me laugh and proudly say ' i am the most beautiful woman whom he'd ever met'
..MAN of my DREAMS..i am waiting for YOU.
s'agapo (Σ'αγαπώ)--i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment